Planning for a Gaisce Adventure Journey?
Are you unsure what is involved in helping Gaisce Award participants with their Adventure Journey? Are you unclear on any aspect of the Adventure Journey Policy? Would you like to meet with peers, discuss the practicalities and pick up some hints and useful information?
Why not sign up for Gaisce’s Adventure Journey Supervisors Course?
It’s a one day course involving:
• Time spent in both indoor and outdoor settings exploring Adventure Journey scenarios and how to deal with them
• An exercise in planning the countdown to the Adventure Journey
• Clarification of your role before and during the Adventure Journey
• An outline and discussion on what is involved once the Journey is complete
• A discussion on hazards, safety and incident management
This course is designed and delivered in cooperation with Scouting Ireland. It’s a packed day starting at 9am and running through to 6pm
Choose from either of these two courses below:
- Larch Hill Scout and Guide Centre, County Dublin on November 11th. Click here to book
- Mount Melleray Scout Centre, in County Waterford on December 2nd. Click here to book
Cost per course is €100 euro with lunch and tea /coffee breaks provided for.
If you have any questions regarding the course you can mail us at email@example.com or call us on: 01 617 1999