In 2017/2018, Gaisce will pilot a new Junior Gaisce programme for 2nd year students in Leinster. We want to find out if Gaisce is suitable for a younger age group and are looking for school based PALs to take part in this exciting opportunity. PALs will share their knowledge and expertise to help create and implement the new Junior programme. Involvement in the pilot will require PALs to:
– Attend one day session in Gaisce offices in March/April 2017
– Implement pilot programme with 2nd years in September 2017
– Receive one or two visits from Gaisce in 2017/2018
– Communicate findings/observations to Gaisce
– Attend final review session to reflect on process in April/May 2018
We would love to hear from any PAL who is interested in taking part. We hope to have a mix of urban and rural schools, male and female participants and new and experienced PALs involved. Contact Gaisce on 01 6171999 or email email@example.com to find out more and register your interest.