- Understand and support the daily preparation & distribution of Gaisce awards and maintain all appropriate records to include liaising with delivery service provider
- Other admin duties and provision of cover as required.
This job description is not a definitive list of tasks; rather it is designed to give an overview of the job. It is envisaged that the post-holder will use their own initiative and develop the job under guidance so that the organisation’s aims are achieved. It should be noted that the organisation is dynamic and fast paced and it may be necessary to step beyond the areas outlined above to support others from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Competence in Salesforce CRM (or equivalent recognised database systems
- Understanding of Safeguarding/Child protection
- Administrative qualification or similar experience (minimum 2 years) in a busy fast paced office environment.
- Proficiency across MS Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word)
- Demonstrate strong administration and organisation skills, works SMART
- Accountable and responsible
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Can demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and problem solving and can lead when the opportunity arises.
- Self-confident and ability to innovate within the realm of the Administration team.
- Can prioritise workload and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficient typing skills
- Broadband at home location to allow for hybrid working (where applicable)
- Understanding of the Gaisce Award programme
- Previous experience or knowledge of the community and voluntary organisation or charity sector.
- Previous experience working in the youth/education sector or engaging with a young audience
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time.
The successful candidate, as a condition of employment, will undergo Garda Vetting and Safeguarding training.
Gaisce – The President’s Award is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All documentation received by Gaisce – The President’s Award will be processed in accordance with the relevant applicable data protection legislation. The information will only be used in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: At Gaisce, we proactively weave equality, diversity and inclusion through our work every day. We are a curious and questioning organisation, seeking to deepen our understanding of inequalities in participation and representation in the arts – curatorially, strategically and operationally – and we continuously seek out ways to develop and deliver meaningful actions to address them. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion/belief system, socio-economic background or sexual orientation.
Gaisce advertises these roles on reputable online websites and is not responsible for misleading information found on other online recruitment websites.
All queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org