Hear from an impressive panel talking about pursuing their passions -and transforming them into work life and leadership!
About this event: Who is this for?
- If you are a young person seeking asylum or have refugee status in Ireland
- If you work with young people aged between 14-25, who are seeking asylum or have refugee status in Ireland
- If you work with young people who are living in Direct Provision
- If you are a current or prospective President’s Award Leader (PAL) with Gaisce – The President’s Award
What will this panel be discussing?
- Experience of being new to Ireland and finding and connecting with key networks
- Their journey to their current role
- Challenges and opportunities they’ve encountered so far
- Sharing insights, tips and tricks for setting goals and pursuing your passions in your career
Who is on the panel?
Moderator: Eric Ehigie (Black and Irish)
Contributors: Razan Ibraheem (Activist and Journalist), Zak Moradi (Hurler), Ellie Kisyombe (Co-founder of OurTable)
What is ‘FutureTalks’?
The FutureTalks series is an opportunity for Gaisce’s Wavelength participants to connect on and explore future education and career paths and learn about how they can make their voices heard. Over 5 sessions, young people are engaging and learning more about themselves and upskilling.
This event is a panel discussion as part of the series that we are sharing out more widely so more people can hear from these amazing speakers!
Please email email@example.com for more information on this event.