Become a Gaisce Award Partner
Is your organisation interested in offering the Gaisce programme to the young people you work with?
Why deliver the Gaisce programme?
- Gaisce provides a structured approach to measuring and recognising a young person’s personal development
- Participation in Gaisce is proven to lead to significantly enhanced mental health and well being in young people (research available to download here)
- Young people you work with could already be engaged in activities that count towards a Gaisce Award
- Gaisce is a great way of boosting young people’s confidence, communications and leadership skills – some of the most valued skills by employers
- The Gaisce Award is a great addition to a young person’s CV
- The outcomes of participation in Gaisce align with the Government’s Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures policy
Can I deliver the Gaisce programme in my organisation? Potential Gaisce Award Partners are organisations which:
- Directly, or indirectly, work with young people between the ages of 15-25.
- Provide a service to young people between the ages of 15-25.
- Are passionate about inspiring young people and encouraging their personal development.
How I do start? Take the first step in becoming a Gaisce Award Partner today by nominating someone in your organisation to apply to become a Gaisce President’s Award Leader. Further information on the application process is available here.