“Doing Gaisce has actually made me a more confident person, it’s also made me kinder and more considerate of other people. It has taught me patience and that if you persevere and put enough time and effort into something you will get there in the end.“
Olivia Porter – Gaisce Gold Awardee
The Personal Skill Challenge Area is a chance for you to develop an existing skill or try something brand new.
This is an opportunity for participants to explore an activity that interests them and to develop skills that they may have previously thought beyond their reach.
Working on a skill helps to boost your self-esteem, develop other practical and social skills, and learn how to set and rise to a challenge.
Develop personal interests, creativity and practical skills
- Reach their full potential
- Experience a sense of achievement and accomplishment
- Develop skills that enhance CVs and demonstrate employability and leadership
- Increased confidence and resilience
- Develop a lifelong interest or discover a career path
- Discover hidden talents or abilities
First Aid • Web Design • Baking or Cooking • Film making • Counselling • Photography • Learning a Language (extra-curricular) • CV writing and employability skills
© 2023 Gaisce – Gradam an Uachtaráin, The President’s Award is a company limited by guarantee (CRO 251020) and with a CHY and CRA number (8482 and 20020903 respectively)