The Personal Skill Challenge Area is a chance for you to develop an existing skill or try something brand new.
This is an opportunity for participants to explore an activity that interests them and to develop skills that they may have previously thought beyond their reach.
Working on a skill helps to boost your self-esteem, develop other practical and social skills, and learn how to set and rise to a challenge.
Develop personal interests, creativity and practical skills
- Reach their full potential
- Experience a sense of achievement and accomplishment
- Develop skills that enhance CVs and demonstrate employability and leadership
- Increased confidence and resilience
- Develop a lifelong interest or discover a career path
- Discover hidden talents or abilities
First Aid • Web Design • Baking or Cooking • Film making • Counselling • Photography • Learning a Language (extra-curricular) • CV writing and employability skills